Monday 4 November 2013

Point Break Sound Mix write-up

To upload my video into YouTube I first had to export it. To do this I clicked on export and changed the format to H.264. This will give me many different present options to choose from in the present drop down menu. Once looking through the present options I went with the option YouTube SD 480p because it looks bigger and its easier to see on screen.

For this task we had to import sound into this clip from Point Break (which had no sound) to create the suspense and meaning for the viewers. We were given a file of sounds to add on to the clip. We did this task in Premier which was useful as we have learnt a lot about it from the lessons before. One thing we hadn't learnt which we did in this task was to create a sequence from a clip in Premier. To create a sequence from a clip you must first import a clip. Once this is done right click on the clip by using Ctrl and clicking on the clip, this will open up options for you to use on the clip for example delete. Finally once the options appear click on create sequence from clip. This will automatically create a sequence with your clip already in it.



Overall I believe my clip sounds realistic and does well in mirroring the movements and actions within the clip. If I was to Improve anything I would improve the sound when the woman hits the guy with the hoover. I would improve this because it's the only sound which sounds fake and doesn't match the real sound intended. The most bits I am pleased with have to be the chains and the footsteps. I have chosen these two because they sound most realistic and no body would realise that they are non-diegetic sounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment